Enter to Win
If you know nothing about Autism, or you know a little, or know someone on the Autism Spectrum YOU ARE PERFECT! Google, ask around, go to Youtube!
Also check out these sites:
The purpose of the Essay Contest is to expand this independent film’s outreach in order to touch the hearts of those who care about the 1 in 68 Americans born each year who are diagnosed with Autism. Each essay submission is extremely important to Autism Media in that each writer joins the mission of the film to awaken society to serious need to provide solutions for ASD individuals when they become adults and their parents are no longer around to care for them. That is why each writer will be asked to participate and perhaps present his or her essay during the screening events of “Believing in miracles in spite of Autism” when the film is screened in their area as well as help promote the film by posting and sharing flyers and posts on their preferred social media platform(s).
Requirements to enter the Autism Media 2017 Essay Contest:
- Email your entry to email@example.com, and include:
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Social Media Link(s) and Page Name(s)
- Briefly, tell us about yourself
- Provide a copy of a Student ID from a College, University or Trade School
- Pick 2 to follow, “Believing in miracles in spite of Autism” on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You may follow on all sites as well.
- Write a compelling and compassionate essay on the Future of Autism in 400 words or less (see suggested topics)
- Attach a PDF of your Essay to the email, also paste the Essay in the Body of the Email
- Do NOT Post, Publish or Present the Essay publicly. Doing so will cause your submission to be disqualified.
- Provide a $25 submission fee […..]
- Submission deadline: June 16 2017
- For legal and contact information, click here.
Suggested topics (or feel free to choose your own)
- What can we as a society do to improve conditions within the next 5-20 years
- Simple ways to develop employment opportunities and job training
- Accessible means to create housing
- Effective modes of communication education for non-verbal individuals who make up 25% of those with ASD (Autism Syndrome Disorder)
- What laws will help adults on the Autism Spectrum