Enter to Win
If you know nothing about Autism, or you know a little, or know someone on the Autism Spectrum YOU ARE PERFECT! Google, ask around, go to Youtube!
Also check out these sites:
The purpose of the Cover Art Contest is to expand this independent film’s outreach in order to touch the hearts of those who care about the 1 in 68 Americans born each year who are diagnosed with Autism. Each Cover Art submission is extremely important to Autism Media in that each Artist/Designer joins the mission of the film to awaken society to serious need to provide solutions for ASD individuals when they become adults and their parents are no longer around to care for them. That is why each Artist/Designer will be asked to participate and perhaps display his or her poster during the screening events of “Believing in miracles in spite of Autism” when the film is screened in their area as well as help promote the film by posting and sharing flyers and screening information on their preferred social media platform(s).
Requirements to enter the Autism Media 2017 Cover Art Contest:
- Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include:
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Social Media Link(s) and/or online portfolio
- Briefly, tell us about yourself
- Follow “Believing in miracles in spite of Autism” on 2 sites – Facebook,Twitter, or Instagram. You may follow on all sites as well.
- Google “Autism Documentary Movie Posters”
- Design and produce a poster for the film submit it as a JPEG 1250 Pixels Long @ 96 DPI
- Attach the JPEG to the email
- Provide a $25 submission fee […..]
- Do NOT Post or Exhibit the Poster (or designs therein) online or in public,
if so your submission will be disqualified.
- Submission deadline: June 16, 2017
- For legal and contact information, click here.
Elements to be included on the poster:
- The film’s title: My Thiero Boys: Believing in Miracles in Spite of Autism
- The Filmmaker: A Film By Vana Thiero
- The Production Company: An Autism Media Production
- Choose one of 2 Taglines:
- What happens to the 1 in 68 born each year in America, diagnosed with Autism, when their parents are gone?
- An inspirational wake-up call preparing the future for the 1 in 68 children born each year in America, when they become adults and their parents are gone